You have registered your company and started trading what is next? Are you aware of any additional responsibilities, such as corporation tax etc. your company will immediately be registered with HMRC through integrated working together system with companies’ house for the requirement of submitting your company’s self-assessment annually. Therefore, you must calculate to find out how much profit your company makes for each accounting period and how much corporation tax is payable on the profit. We assist you to preparing your company’s accounts and company tax returns and we report this information to HMRC online on your behalf. There are strict penalties for filing late returns and interest charge on the corporation tax paid late.
Account Me In has a team of qualified professional accountants and able to help you preparing company accounts and corporation tax and relieve you of the above stated administrative burden and assist you in complying with the current and applicable legislation. Account Me In will also will provide you the following value added service to give a maximum benefit to your company’s tax affair.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry.
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self-assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
- Well thought Companywide Corporation tax planning that minimise your tax and potentially render you a significant improvement to your bottom line.